Service for Macs, iPhones, iPads and Tablets
TechPort is Portland, Maine’s premier independent service source staffed by knowledgeable Apple-Certified Mac Technicians. We provide service and support for all Apple products, featuring service of all iPhones, iPads and Tablets, from screen repairs to dock connector replacements.
- Mac Service - MacBook repair, MacBook Pro repair – LCD replacements, Hard Drive upgrades, RAM
- iPhone - All models of iPhones serviced from Original iPhone to iPhone 5S/5C (Call for latest prices!)
- iPad repair for original iPad, iPad2, iPad3/4, iPad Air (5), and iPad Mini
- LCD service for Macs and Tablets
- Data Recovery from deleted files and failed hard drives –flat-rate pricing for data recovery. If we can’t recover data from your failed or damaged drive, there’s no charge.
- FLAT-RATE Liquid Spill Service for all MacBooks, MacBook Pros, and iPads. We’ll repair/replace keyboard, trackpad, logic board, and/or hard drive for one price. (LCD and/or Display assembly, not included.) 90-day limited warranty on all flat-rate liquid spill repairs!
- Repairs by Mail: Fast, easy, and local iPad, iPhone, and Mac repair by mail from all points in Maine and New England. Click here for shipping and payment information.
- Education discounts for all teachers and school staff! Take 10% off any repair of your personal device. We accept school purchase orders.
We repair all iPads from the original iPad to the new iPad Air.
Why use TechPort?
- We only use parts that meet or exceed Apple’s original specifications.
- All repairs completed by an Apple-Certified technician.
- One-year warranty* on all iPad and iPhone repairs, excluding accidental damage. We’re so confident our parts are the best available replacement parts for your iOS device that we back them with a 1-year warranty.
- Being independent means you’ll be surprised by our pricing and pleased by our quick and hassle-free service.
- Friendly staff that will take the time to answer all your questions.
- TechPort repairs keep your business local.
- We proudly support Maine students and technology education. In the last year, TechPort has provided nearly 10 internships and job shadowing opportunities to Maine high school students. We have worked with interns from Portland’s Baxter Academy, Portland High School, and Lake Region High School in Naples.
“TechPort saved me money when I cracked my iPhone 4 screen. They replaced it fast and at much less than what some other companies were charging.” — Sally W. Hollis, ME
iPhone, iPad, iPod and Mac are all registered trademarks of Apple. Apple, AT&T and Verizon are all registered trademarks.
* TechPort’s one-year warranty means you never have to worry about the quality or reliability of TechPort’s repair parts for your iPad or iPhone because we stand behind them. Limited warranty covers TechPort’s parts and installation for iPad and iPhone digitizers only. For all other services, TechPort offers a 90-day warranty. Ask about details at time of service.