How to Pack & Ship
After you receive your personalized shipping i.d. by e-mail. You may take your iPod or iPhone to a professional shipper like the UPS store or Fed Ex Kinko's and ask them to pack your device. Or you can follow these easy instructions:
- Securely enclose your iPod or iPhone in bubble wrap.
- Place in a small box or padded envelope.
- Enclose a copy of your customer reciept with your e-mail address.
- Seal package securely.
- Label with our shipping address, which is sent to you by e-mail with your purchase.
- Write your personal iPoddler shipping i.d. (which we will send you by e-mail) below your return address.
- Insure and ship!
We will let you know when your iPod arrives, when the repair is complete and your iPod is back on it's way to you.
If you have any questions, please e-mail us.